The Tale of the Turtle

General Discussion Area

The Tale of the Turtle

Postby Cobra2354 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:04 am

The Tale of the Turtle:

If a turtle was trying to help a rabbit, the rabbit wanted a new beginning and the rabbit was in love with dog. In the turtle's triumph to help the rabbit and the dog in the rocky relationship, does the slowly and stumpy turtle deserve to be eaten by the wolf?

The turtle, while malleable and mendable, but the wolf strict and stern didn't like the turtle for one action that was completely misconstrued. The action, meant to help, but not accepted, due to confusion. Without restriction the turtle trudged on and continued in his pursuit to calm down the situation, which was completed without blunder.

If it was turtle's goal was achieved with success then why would the turtle be attacked by the wolf, even though there was past history of the wolf attacking the turtle and the turtle snapping back with's its tenacious jaw?

Over everything the turtle grew tired, wanted to quit, even when it just wanted to try out a new colored shell. It was stopped by the wolf, with a fierce roar "that colored shells has my favorite color, I want that shell for my collection even though I already have one!".

After all this the turtle learned don't let meaner animals, that like to sit on a high horse, even though you just try to help them, bring you down and that you should rise above those few because soon the turtle will be above them with patience.

#DeeperMeaning

Re: The Tale of the Turtle

Postby JohnTheMIner42 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:48 pm

what did i just read o.O

Postby Shootingtom » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:28 am

Trolol :D

Postby TigerEchs » Sun May 15, 2016 3:19 am

lol cobra the kids don'tget ityet. keep on being
t

Postby Spyfiend13 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:57 am

TigerEchs wrote:lol cobra the kids don'tget ityet. keep on being
t

"don'tget ityet."? Pretty sure noone who doesn't already get it will ever get it without it being explained in much detail...

Just sayin..
-Spyfiend13

Postby TigerEchs » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:30 am

ok. so i said cobra, the kids do not get it yet.

Return to General Discussion