Report on CradyBot4000

General Discussion Area

Report on CradyBot4000

Postby DragonBoy1031 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:04 pm

Okay, first off, where would I put a report like this in the future? Before I start my rant, I would like to know. I was thinking of Reporting Room, but that seems to be for bugs. Sorry is this is in the wrong place, I will put any future reports in the correct one if so. Okay. Now to start my rant. CradyBot4000 is my friend in real life, and so naturally we get in huge arguments A LOT. But on Frostcraft, he is a downright jerk to me. In school it's more joking, but he TORTURES me on here. I have clearly stated that he needs to knock it off many times, but he never gets it. At first I made a house, then he demanded that I give it to him. After a week of him telling me how much of a horrible person I was for forcing him to share, I made him the "official" owner of it and moved into a cave. :cry: Then he flips and says that since I own the land claim it's not fair, and after a while of him doing that I give in and let him have it to make him shut up again. THEN he gets angry because my cave is too close to "his" house. He also gets mad every time I call it "my" or "our" house because it is HIS AND NO ONE ELSE'S. He continues to torture me through chat, but I'm okay with that. Now, today, he pushed me past my limit. He asked "do you like cake?" I said yes, knowing I would probably have my cave filled with cake from the Gem of Endless Frosting. I want to see him try, so I unadd him from my cave and close he doors. Somehow he still gets in, and throws 50 million (slight hyperbole) cakes at my feel while I'm afk. I tell him to stop and get some lava to burn the cakes. I also do /c banish CradyBot4000 to get him off my plot. He gets really mad because apparently I'm violating a treaty between us and I can only banish if he is griefing. I say I told him to stop and if he throws any more I will take it as griefing. He somehow gets in AGAIN while I'm afk and throws more. I tell him it is not funny anymore and it's offensive, and banish him and burn the cakes. He STILL gets in by breaking my protected blocks and going through my piston door. (minus the actual pistons) I feel this might have been a glitch and not hacks, but am still outraged. He continues to throw more until I block him off and he throws cake through a window and tells me how he's not griefing, but giving me cake because I said I like it. At this point I rage quit because everyone on the server is telling me how horrible I am for unadding him and I don't get back on until about 30 minutes later, when I have calmed down a bit. He has convinced everyone to his side except for a few friends of mine, and is saying "you should say sorry for overreacting, I was just giving you cake and you said you like it blah blah blah" Okay, he didn't say blah blah blah, but the other part was legit. I say he has to apologize to me and say something mortifying in public chat (I felt like I needed something out of it) and so he did (I sorta let him slip on the other thing. Almost. And I kinda feel bad about it now.) so I said I'd forgive him. Then he sent a bunch of people after me to kill me and I said I revoked my forgiveness. I didn't take any screenshots, sorry, but I can have some witnesses tell you. I can also screenshot Crady still pleading "IT WASN'T GRIEFING I WAS GIVING YOU CAKE YOU SAID YOU LIKED IT" for you if you'd like. It felt good to get that out of me. Well, I wouldn't like a ban or a mute on Crady although a temp (maybe 1 day?) mute would be AWESOME. I told him many times to stop, so I considered what he did harassment and griefing. I think this is worth a warning (halfjarrod got me a warning and Frost scared the crap outta me because I called him Jayrod along with some other people) and being told that if he is told to stop and keeps going again it will be a ban. I don't know. I can get some screenshots in a reply a bit later. I would just like you guys to know I told him to stop clearly MANY times. Thanks for reading (if you did) and have a better day than I have so far, which isn't saying much!

Re: Report on CradyBot4000

Postby DragonBoy1031 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:23 pm

Well, I screenshotted some of his chat messages... and they're more than the alotted size limit. So, I can't exactly show proof, but if there is a good way of compressing, please tell. They are .png at the moment.

Postby Cobra2354 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:14 pm

For the screenshots, I'd recommend posting them to http://imgur.com/ or https://gyazo.com/ - Paste the URL in the report and you should be all good. :D

As far as the cake goes...who doesn't want free cake? :P

Postby CradyBot4000 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:47 pm

Ok, I don't know if this is allowed, to "defend" yourself on a post, but from what I had heard on the server, this may be allowed, but anyways, if this is not allowed, sorry, but this has gone on for too long, kinda, at least for me and some people.
I would like to defend myself against his charges. Anyways, okay, I gave him some cake as a gift, I threw it to him. But, he is saying I "griefed" him, which I did not, I did not place or break anything against his will, I have a witness too. Also, I did not use glitches or hacks to break into his house, another player who will remain nameless opened the door for me. I also stopped throwing cakes when he left. I do not think I deserve a ban or mute for throwing gifts to him. I also did not send people to kill him. Nobody was sent to murder his face. I would also like to point out that I am not a jerk to him whenever I play with him, I'm not here to report him about what he does, but he's done some things that are not too nice to me and I am not saying the cake thing was a sort of "comeback", because it wasn't, it was a legitimate gift, and I feel he overreacted. If I do get muted or issued a warning, I slightly understand, although I will be very annoyed by how I got it.
Once again, sorry if this isn't allowed but I felt I should defend myself and tell you my side of the story, and hopefully, not have to have the ability to say I was punished for giving cake as a gift :lol:.

Thank you for listening.

No.

Postby DragonBoy1031 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:42 am

CradyBot4000 wrote:Ok, I don't know if this is allowed, to "defend" yourself on a post, but from what I had heard on the server, this may be allowed, but anyways, if this is not allowed, sorry, but this has gone on for too long, kinda, at least for me and some people.
I would like to defend myself against his charges. Anyways, okay, I gave him some cake as a gift, I threw it to him. But, he is saying I "griefed" him, which I did not, I did not place or break anything against his will, I have a witness too. Also, I did not use glitches or hacks to break into his house, another player who will remain nameless opened the door for me. I also stopped throwing cakes when he left. I do not think I deserve a ban or mute for throwing gifts to him. I also did not send people to kill him. Nobody was sent to murder his face. I would also like to point out that I am not a jerk to him whenever I play with him, I'm not here to report him about what he does, but he's done some things that are not too nice to me and I am not saying the cake thing was a sort of "comeback", because it wasn't, it was a legitimate gift, and I feel he overreacted. If I do get muted or issued a warning, I slightly understand, although I will be very annoyed by how I got it.
Once again, sorry if this isn't allowed but I felt I should defend myself and tell you my side of the story, and hopefully, not have to have the ability to say I was punished for giving cake as a gift :lol:.

Thank you for listening.

Ok. More specifically.

another player who will remain nameless opened the door for me.

Atlantis_3200, you are dead.
You are no longer nameless. Take that however you want.

I will not disregard that I have been
not so nice

to Crady, and I DO NOT want him to be banned, muted, or anything permanently. I just think a warning and maybe a 1-hour mute would be good. Mostly warning. And muting (temporarily) would just be kinda funny.
And I even said we bicker sometimes, as quoted from my original report here.
CradyBot4000 is my friend in real life, and so naturally we get in huge arguments A LOT.

So, that is my response. Please do not perma ban, perma mute, or anything, I was actually mostly writing to get him to shut up. We will probably make up within 24 hours. Probably.

This is my pointless counterclaim, and please tell me if these types of debates are against the rules. Thanks for reading (if you did) and have a great day/night!

Postby TigerEchs » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:46 am

who really careswhat that shit does. cradybot is noone.

how do iget 1.9

Postby Cobra2354 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:37 am

Let's all forgive and forget, :D

TigerEchs when opening the launcher go to
[Edit Profile] -> click [Use Version] -> click [Version 1.9] or [Latest Version]
After that you should be good to play!

Step by step in pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/TeTvN

Hope that helped! :D

Postby TigerEchs » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:44 am

lol welcome to the first stage of rivalry
the next stage is bloody

Postby Spyfiend13 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:46 pm

Ok, just a few things I'd like to note.

First of all, you really do need to have evidence for a report on someone. Using Imgur or Gyazo as Cobra suggested are probably two of your best options, since you can just make an account, stick the pictures on it, and send the links through.

Second, when you post evidence, be sure to edit your original post, rather than making a reply with the links.

Third, it is completely fine to report someone for bothering you constantly after you've told them to stop, but if you allowed them access to your stuff, than you may as well not mention it because it is clearly stated: "You are responsible for who you give access to your land. The admins won’t help if someone steals from a chest they were given access to". (I can get that it can be nice to get things like that off your back by sharing it though.)

Fourth, defending yourself against someone's report on you is completely fine, as long as you are going to be making good points against what they claim you did, rather than saying they did something worse or equally bad. If you feel that the other person is at fault, then report them seperately. The best thing you can do is provide proof that the person has broken the rules, and don't bother with it again because with proof, they can't argue.

Lastly, anything that is being reported goes in the Reporting Room. Bugs and Glitches are usually the most common, but reporting other players is also something that should be done there.

Note that I'm not saying any of this to correct anyone, and I feel that noone is at fault for anything said/done in this post, but just to make some points that may or may not be applicable at all here. Also, I agree with Cobra. I'd just drop this report for now, forgive each other, and remember that as stated in the server rule on Chat, "Mild language not intended to harass other players is fine". This means that if you are trying to harass another player, it does break the rule. If CradyBot4000 is your friend in real life, then it may be best to talk to them in person. Otherwise, if you feel they should suffer some kind of punishment for something they did, report it in the reporting room with proof, and something can be done about it.

One of Google's definitions for 'harass': "make repeated small-scale attacks on (an enemy)"

So short of the story, you do need proof, reports go to the reporting room, feel free to defend yourself, only allow trusted people onto your land, remember that sometimes you do have to say no (Even multiple times :? ), keep things tidy, don't tattoo something stuped on your forehead, and red text is cool (Although kinda hard to read).
-Spyfiend13

Return to General Discussion