Unban me please

General Discussion Area

Unban me please

Postby Lord_Dracoliche » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:57 am

Its been over 1 and a half year since I've been banned and I've stopped trolling people since people weren't having fun nor were they pleased to have me on the server. I feel like I've changed and been wanting a second chance to join once more. I've changed over that time period and I hope you all can see that I've lived up to my words. FrostCraft was my first server I've ever joined and I want to have more memories of the fun times I used to have with my friends from school and a few others that were on the server. I am sorry for being rude and disrespectful to the admins especially Frostmiser, I remember that I would try to press his buttons to see what would happen. And thinking back on that makes me think how much of an a--hole I really was. Once again I'm sorry I promise this time will be different and I will prove that to all of you if I were to be unbanned. I hope you're reading this Frostmiser and I just want you to know I mean it, I will be on my best behavior always. I will help anyone in need, to repay everyone for what I did. Thank you very much and I hope we have a nice conversation in the future. Peace. :D :D

Re: Unban me please

Postby SkyAngel29 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:22 am

How have you been draco?

Return to General Discussion