Keeps freezing when I connect to FC

General Discussion Area

Keeps freezing when I connect to FC

Postby Arah » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:00 pm

So I went travelling with my laptop and while I was there, I connected to MC perfectly. But now since I'm back where I am, when I connect to frostcraft, I instantly freeze and I have to shut down mc. It works when I have mods off but when I do have mods on it freezes. Does anyone know how i can fix this and still be able to use my mods? I have Toro Health indicator mod (Forge), Optifine, Noteblock display (LL), Gammabright (LL), Voxel Map (LL).

Postby Lapis » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:51 am

Arah_ wrote:So I went travelling with my laptop and while I was there, I connected to MC perfectly. But now since I'm back where I am, when I connect to frostcraft, I instantly freeze and I have to shut down mc. It works when I have mods off but when I do have mods on it freezes. Does anyone know how i can fix this and still be able to use my mods? I have Toro Health indicator mod (Forge), Optifine, Noteblock display (LL), Gammabright (LL), Voxel Map (LL).

Why are you asking this here? If you can connect fine without the mods, you should be asking the mod authors. Besides, we can't do anything to help you without a crash report.

Re: Keeps freezing when I connect to FC

Postby Arah » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:28 am

Geez, I was just asking for advice. If you don't have anything, you can just not reply. I just wanted to know if anyone had any experiences with similar problems or knows how to help it so it can save me the inconvenience of contacting every single author.

Postby Lapis » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:55 am

Arah_ wrote:Geez, I was just asking for advice. If you don't have anything, you can just not reply. I just wanted to know if anyone had any experiences with similar problems or knows how to help it so it can save me the inconvenience of contacting every single author.

I gave you advice. As I said, it's very unlikely that anyone can help unless you upload or link one of your crash reports.

Edit: Loaded Minecraft with Forge version 14.22.1.2478 and the latest releases of all of those mods. I didn't encounter any problems and all the mods worked fine.

Postby Arah » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Ok I fixed my issue by using a different launcher without forge. Thanks for everyone here who helped.

Return to General Discussion