Our Apology - Sir_Quackers11 & Mr_Hueington

General Discussion Area

Our Apology - Sir_Quackers11 & Mr_Hueington

Postby Sir_Quackers » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:18 am

Hello everyone, this will formally be our apology for what we did approximately 4 weeks ago. I am speaking on behalf of my friend Mr_Hueington in this discussion, just so you know.

About 4 weeks ago, my friend Mr_Hueington and I were in a specific adventure land when we made the unintelligent decision to cheat our way through part of it. At the time, we were angry at the challenge and we should have taken a break, but regrettably, we didn't. We are deeply sorry for what we did and we feel a lot of guilt about it. Clearly, flying is against the rules and we knew that well ahead of time. What we did was very stupid and highly regrettable, and I am not trying to make light of the situation at all. I completely understand the seriousness of what we did and we take full responsibility for our actions. All we ask is for your forgiveness and to possibly give us another chance. What we did will never happen again, and we are once again truly sorry for it. We gave ourselves an advantage over other honest players, and for that, I deeply regret our decisions. Thank you for reading.

Original report made by LapisLazuli2354:

http://forums.frostcraft.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=780

Return to General Discussion