My Suggestion

Have a suggestion or Idea? Post it here.

My Suggestion

Postby DragonBoy1031 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:43 pm

Okay, this is kinda simple, but please enable name changes. I have no idea how, or if this is already on a million other posts, (if so sorry) but I want to change my name and can't because I am a regular on frostcraft. I would HATE to lose my data. Also, if GrimReaperGamez hadn't lost his stuff, I don't think he would have flipped at wenie_wendsdays (his username is spelled something like that, you know what I mean) and gotten banned. If you can't completely enable changes, maybe have it so that you can message Frost and have him switch your data to the name you want? Just my idea, we'll see. Thanks for looking at this (if you did) and I hope this is implemented so we can enjoy name changes without getting our stuff killed.
Last edited by DragonBoy1031 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: My Suggestion

Postby Brecert » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:04 pm

The server should be updated to handle name changes. Just comb through all of the usernames in the database against an API of sorts (possibly https://mcapi.ca/examples/uuid-api or https://mcapi.ca/examples/name-api) and convert them to have the UUID instead of the name.
☺ME☻
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
╠ YOU WOULDNT PUNCH A SHEEP WOULD YOU? ╣
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Postby TigerEchs » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:33 am

if u want an alt make it as close to the same as u can make it

Postby DragonBoy1031 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:38 pm

TigerEchs wrote:if u want an alt make it as close to the same as u can make it

What? I was thinking of changing my name, not making an alt. If I misunderstood please tell me...

Return to Suggestions and Ideas