my Idea

Have a suggestion or Idea? Post it here.

my Idea

Postby TeamGizzy » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:48 am

My Idea is to vampire proof all the levels because I cant do any. I cant see and eventully get lost. Could u please put some sort of ceilng on the levels because I really want the cake gem.
Team Gizzy

Re: my Idea

Postby Goudo » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:51 pm

Dear frost
my idea is to make more armors and items for the members of server and pls do classes all the server want it if you want do a vampire armor to protect vamps from sunlights.Also you can downlaod the rpg items plugin to make more items :) :oops: :oops: :?: :twisted: :evil: :oops: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :arrow: :x :lol: 8-) :? :shock: :o :( ;) :) :D :P

Postby Brecert » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Goud
Goudo wrote:Dear frost
my idea is to make more armors and items for the members of server and pls do classes all the server want it if you want do a vampire armor to protect vamps from sunlights.Also you can downlaod the rpg items plugin to make more items :) :oops: :oops: :?: :twisted: :evil: :oops: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :arrow: :x :lol: 8-) :? :shock: :o :( ;) :) :D :P

Frost already makes tons of items, but he does not release them. What he needs is more maps and dungeons to give away those items. Possibly have randomly generating dungeons in the adventure world *Hint Hint*.
☺ME☻
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
╠ YOU WOULDNT PUNCH A SHEEP WOULD YOU? ╣
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Postby TigerEchs » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:48 am

bre has it right she needs to make sure the links r correct. and frost chose wisely by letting bre do that

Return to Suggestions and Ideas