My idea for a challenge

Have a suggestion or Idea? Post it here.

My idea for a challenge

Postby DragonBoy1031 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:58 pm

So, since we updated to 1.9, and 1.9 mostly adds to the end, I had an idea. Maybe add some more boss fights to the fighting area of the Cave of Adventure, which would be an Enderdragon fight and maybe a pvp thing for 2 players? Then, as a realm, maybe have an end castle with shulkers spawning, dropping potions of levitation and rarely, like the Fancy paper, an Elytra. Just my suggestion, though, and I want to see what else can be done to fully maximize the use of 1.9
Thanks for reading (if you did) and have a great day!

Re: My idea for a challenge

Postby DragonBoy1031 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:18 pm

Okay, so I was just thinking something else. You should be really glad I think. We could add a fight with the ocean temple, like the end where someone pays 1k and up to maybe 5 people can go in and fight the things, with a reward of maybe 1k mana for every surviving player and some sponges. I dunno.

Re: My idea for a challenge

Postby Spyfiend13 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:46 am

An intriguing idea, having shulkers to fight with a chance for elytra. I don't think that elytra is something that should currently be available though. Not until flight becomes something a bit less common.

With vips constantly sending out global flight, the semi-easily obtainable flight potions/jelly beans, and the vampire 'class'; It would be little more than an accessory for many people. This I can imagine would be very frustrating for quite a few people.

The best solution I can think of is to:

A. Remove flight from vampires, and give them something that allows them to boost themselves into the air instead.
B. Make a toggleable setting in the wand menu allowing the enabling and disabling of flight.

Other than that, I can't think of an easy way to make elytra practical/fun for everyone to use.
-Spyfiend13

Return to Suggestions and Ideas