WiredOverload's assistant application

Interested in becoming a server assistant? Write your application here.

WiredOverload's assistant application

Postby wiredoverload » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:59 am

Hey there, i'll start out by saying that I would love to be an assistant so this server can continue being great. with any server there are always some people that cause trouble, whether they are trolls or just get into arguments. I have been a moderator on other servers , with mixed results, but I have seen some servers ground into dust from grievers, trolls, or hackers; and I really do not want this server to go down that path. The other assistants help a lot, but only when they are online. I recently got a new computer so I will be on a lot more, and so be an assistant on when no one else is. As for experience I have played minecraft for a long time, before the nether, and also have been a moderator on many servers during that time. With that knowledge I can help players with any questions about redstone, building, spells, or even settle arguments. I have not been on the vanilla server for very long, only level 2, but I have been on the FTB server longer. Others like Rainbow or Ironside can vouch for me as well as give me a thumbs-up. To wrap up this huge post I would love to be an assistant to not only help this server remain the way it is, but also to help the server and the players on it to grow.

p.s. op commands would also be amazing for building any new buildings (sky city, anyone?) or for doing redstone projects.

p.p.s. I would love to see and maybe help with the mod coding as I love coding, even if I won't be that useful.

Re: WiredOverload's assistant application

Postby wiredoverload » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:04 am

now that I look at the other applications, this is huge..... :|

EDIT and now I am level 5

Return to Assistant Applications