Prismchan's Assistant Application

Interested in becoming a server assistant? Write your application here.

Prismchan's Assistant Application

Postby prismchan » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Hello!
My name is Prismchan! I go by Prism or Aaron.

I am a 19 year old minecraft player and have been playing since 2011.
I have ran a few servers, big and small, in my spare time. Around 5 or 6, honestly. I saw each one go and eventually, I took a small break from minecraft.
I am back now and I am on usually every day. I work from home, which makes it easy to multitask.

I am living in an environment that allows me to be on for long stretches of time, especially around the 1-6am range. So, I can be on in those wee hours on the morning to make sure everything is running smoothly for that night. I have experience in commands and I know most plug ins via memorization, and anything new can be learned fairly quickly. I'm mature, I can keep the peace well, I know limits as what is ok and what is frowned upon in these positions, I am un-biased, and I am quick to help problems. I also take a personal interest in the players that frequent, to make it so they feel comfortable talking to me and asking me questions. I find myself to be a decent candidate for the position, and I do have access to things such as skype or team speak if needed for any new material to the server being sent or just to brief everyone on whats going on.

I hope that you will read over and consider my application!
Thank you for the opportunity!
I will love you forever and always
From this life
Unto the next
My moon and stars

Re: Prismchan's Assistant Application

Postby ecgecg » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:44 pm

I can promise you this, if prism becomes staff, people will leave the server. Sorry, but the truth.

Postby ambieminecraft » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Ecg, prism is a great player. He is very kind to everyone. Nice application, prism. :D
Ambie

Postby rainbowzebrachic » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:58 pm

I agree with Ambie :), and a lot of people love Prism, and someone shouldn't leave a server they love just because someone gets admin :P
Rainbowzebrachic

Postby ecgecg » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:42 pm

No he is not very nice he seems too have a short fuse when he feels insulted and when he cracks he cusses at people

Postby ecgecg » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Also I should have said a lot of people will get banned for petty reasons banned/kicked

Postby ThievingCrow » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:52 am

Ecg I don't know what you are going on about. I can personally say with all of the servers I've ever run/admined for with prism, not once has he ever done anything you are trying to claim. If anything he brings more people in with how nicely he treats everyone, and he's never been known to blow a fuse as quickly as you say.

Literally the only reason your making claims like that is because of the several times you've been doing something on the server that was uncool or just plain stupid, and when we called you out on it you got defensive and started throwing insults at us before either leaving the server or pitching a giant fit. Just because you don't like someone doesn't give you a right to make claims that are false just because you don't want to see them do better then you. Sorry bro but your way off the target here if you're gonna try and pin any of those claims on prism, just sayin.
Get Turnt
or
Die Tryin

Postby ecgecg » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:29 pm

He is very defencive about his friends for petty reasons ( which even may be true ) that come up against them. He jumps right in then starts bashing the person then demmands they give his friend an apology. I dont think it would be wise to give this demand or action power behind it.

Postby prismchan » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:37 am

Ecg, you harassed a mod for no reason. Of course I was going to stand up for her. You were the one who didn't apologize, made it clear you could hack and would, and have abused and harass countless players for everything from their pvp skills to their religious beliefs.
Do not even try to slander me for standing up for the people you abuse.
Last edited by prismchan on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will love you forever and always
From this life
Unto the next
My moon and stars

Postby ecgecg » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:21 am

num 1 i did not make it clear that i would hack and could
num 2 dont hide behind what u say i have done, stand up and be accountable for your actions

Next

Return to Assistant Applications