Prismchan's Assistant Application

Interested in becoming a server assistant? Write your application here.

Re: Prismchan's Assistant Application

Postby ecgecg » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:25 am

Btw, i posted that psot as a response to a post that prism posted which was not very good so he removed

Postby prismchan » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:31 am

Except I haven't done anything wrong but you have. Why are you trying to make it seem that I'm the one who's doing wrong while you are harassing people on the server and now on the forums. You're not making any sense.
I will love you forever and always
From this life
Unto the next
My moon and stars

Postby ecgecg » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Well, there are two sides to an arguement, you and me are both at the same blame. The peron that rain and others describe you as would step down, but you do not.

Postby prismchan » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:33 pm

There's no argument. You harass people daily. Just today you got on rainbows case today about a sensitive subject after she repeatedly told you to stop. You disregard staff, you're rude, and you keep saying that I'm somehow in the wrong here when you're the only one doing things wrong.
From this life
Unto the next
My moon and stars

Postby ecgecg » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:02 pm

So are you calling yourself perfect? cause it seems like that :/

Postby ecgecg » Thu May 01, 2014 12:36 am

Just one more thing, stop hiding behind what i do. I keep telling you this and your response is ecgecg did this ecgecg did that. well, how bout it turns into i did this i did that. Man up and take responsibility for your actions.

Postby prismchan » Thu May 01, 2014 9:30 am

Except I'm not doing anything. I'm done entertaining you. You're non-coherant and you're back pedaling to infinity and beyond. I'm not the one at fault for anything because I haven't done anything wrong. But in your eyes, I'm wrong already for being gay, older than you, practicing my own religion, and protecting my friends. After what you've been saying recently, I realy don't think you have a fair say. You not wanting me to be mod is a bias you're putting on your opinion, since you strongly dislike me for virtually nothing i can control. Which, personal bias doesn't really affect mods, admins, or frost. Stop trying to argue with me over nothing. And while you're at it, you still haven't apologized to Rainbow for all the things you've said the past few days. I'd jump on doing that ASAP.
Also, to reiterate, I haven't done anything wrong. You're the one in the wrong.
Cheers.
PS, if you have a problem with me, say it to me on the server. I'm done clogging up the forum trying to reason with you when you will not budge.
PSS, Stop harassing Rainbow. It's seriously rude. She's a mod and you will do well to respect her as such.
From this life
Unto the next
My moon and stars

Postby ecgecg » Thu May 01, 2014 9:17 pm

No, i dont care about that. I Care that you are extremely biased and u assault people for the stupidest and dumbest of reasons

Postby ThievingCrow » Wed May 07, 2014 3:24 am

You need to stop.

You're attacking my partner on his page with empty words and claims that you can't back up, nor would anyone else back you up. You claim to be a "good guy", and yet you'll attack anyone who dares say anything that you don't agree with. If anything you're making it completely clear that you don't deserve to have any sort of say when it comes to who should and shouldn't be allowed to become a mod.

My partner has done nothing that you've claimed he has, and yet here you are continuing to try and rally anyone against a person who doesn't deserve this shit. Right now you are acting like a complete and utter child, and making it painfully clear that you don't deserve to have any sort of power. I can think of more people that would openly voice their support for my partner, and would no sooner sell you out then try to defend you.

Face it. People don't like you, and you decide to come here and continue to blatantly post this garbage trying to make up a story that doesn't make any sense nor has anything to actually back it. You fight people over their religious choices, hate on people that are just trying to enjoy the game, and generally make the server a living hell for anyone who joins.

You need to stop. This is my partner you're talking bad about, and I'm not gonna stand for this crap.
Get Turnt
or
Die Tryin

Postby Creeperdude1602 » Wed May 14, 2014 3:40 am

Not sure my opinion matters :D but Prismchan would be a wonderful assistant. He always helps others, is respectful, active and adds fun to the server. He created a positive attitude when he is on which is often. His application was superb and honest so he should become an assistant. Im fairly new to frostcraft and i just joined forums today :$ but prismchan definitely deserves assistant more then anyone who isnt an assistant already. -creeper

PreviousNext

Return to Assistant Applications