Assistant Application

Interested in becoming a server assistant? Write your application here.

Re: Assistant Application

Postby Cobra2354 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:58 am

Reinstate Cobra2354 2015

:P

Postby Brecert » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:21 pm

Plz Op Unban
☺ME☻
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
╠ YOU WOULDNT PUNCH A SHEEP WOULD YOU? ╣
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Postby Spyfiend13 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:06 pm

Cobra is as he says he is in his app. He's been off the server for a while seemingly due to a long period of nothing new happening, but he's back now, and will hopefully stay. If he does stay with the server, I would definitely recommend him as an assistant.
Last edited by Spyfiend13 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Spyfiend13

Postby Cobra2354 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:21 am

I took a break for a couple of months from the server, which was needed heavily at least for me. It is said that humans are creatures of habit and FrostCraft was a habit for me. I'd get home then do homework and other things I needed to get done and then play Minecraft, Frostcraft in particular. I probably played it more than what is a healthy amount, as others do. I strived to be the best I could on the server. I wanted to achieve everything. I wanted to collect everything from special armor and tools to rare custom items. Eventually I did. I gained all levels possible and I had at least 50k extra mana at one point. I even became a mod! That was my favorite moment on Frostcraft that I ever had since the very beginning! The very first thing I said on Frostcraft was "How do you cast spells" and I ended up teaching others how to do it. I have always thought that it was amazing how it came full circle.

Once I hit the point I got to I ran out of things to do, hence the break I took, and that was due to the fact that I had maxed myself out. I got to the point where I was only having fun when Frost was on because I would just build maps. Don't get me wrong I LOVE building maps. It is actually one of my favorite things to do in Minecraft. Since I had nothing to do in the off time (when Frost wasn't on) things started to get stagnant. One of my favorite things on the server was the interactions I would have with people. I love to chat with others especially when it came to stuff like Frostcraft, but it got to the point where that was all I could do. That became the only thing I could do really. I would sit in a AFK pool and and chat. It got VERY repetitive.

I was going to get on one day, but I didn't have the desire. I lost interest, which was a first for me considering I love Minecraft and especially Frostcraft. It was from that moment I decided I NEEDED a break. I didn't open Skype up in the time I wasn't on either. I cut all ties for a while (about a month or so).

There are new things on the server and I have reset back to level one. I lost my items, money, mana. I bought VIP the day I came back. I am here again and I hope to have a positive impressions on everyone I talk to.

I guess what I am trying to say is I would love to be reconsidered for mod. I didn't do anything bad for the little time I did have it, so I would hope that would show for something.

Thanks for taking to read this!
~Cobra2354

Postby Cobra2354 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:35 am

Look at this old God Apple I was given a while before I left...

Out of all the things I could have kept on me I'm glad I kept this! :D

http://imgur.com/3ayZFR8

Previous

Return to Assistant Applications