My Application(Cancelled)(renewed?)

Interested in becoming a server assistant? Write your application here.

My Application(Cancelled)(renewed?)

Postby TigerEchs » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:07 pm

Do I deserve the honor? of course not. i dont follow the proper rules ofgrammar. If u play, and u think I deserve the honor anyways, chime in with a vote here. or a naysay.

eventually i will or i wont. i wouldn't buck the responsibility, nor abuse it. i do follow the rules, and i like to help everyone have an enjoyable time. helping newbies is fun. helping veterans is fun too. i pay for vip for a month or three. i say all kinds of things about how to get vip. sometimes i even grant it when my demand is met. i believe a month of smiling trumps my $10. so lol. i can so i will. if i already gave u vip u can get it again by asking and meeting a demand for nine stacks of redstone blocks.

having a vip means one thing only. u can grant flight. the rest is a bonus. flight is key to easy building, so its worth it.

to everyone i have gotten vip for. u were worth $10 of my time. i even proved it.
Last edited by TigerEchs on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: My Application

Postby TigerEchs » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:11 pm

Are you currently looking for assistants?
We're always looking for good players, but assistant slots are extremely limited and it may be long periods of time between selections. You may still put in your application at any time, and if an assistant is needed, applications posted here will be taken into consideration.

this is why i posted.

Re: My Application

Postby TigerEchs » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:08 am

lol silent said it well.

copy
Wow, I can't believe how long its been since my first application. It seems like it was just yesterday that I joined this server. I have grown and made many friends on the server since then. Many have left and its saddening but we must move forward and look into the future. Hi my name is Silent_Ninja_Fox, I am 19 years of age and I would like to be staff on the server. I am Eastern standard time but I am always on my computer so I can be reached at any time. Even after all this time, Frostcraft is still one of my favorite servers. I have not been as active as I have been in the past because of work and I plan to start school in the fall. Many of you know I am staff on another server which takes up a lot of my time, But I will always make time for the server because I love it and I think I would be a good addition to the staff. I have been staff on the other server for a little over a month now and I have learned a lot from it. I have learned how to deal with many different people of all ages and how to identify hackers which I see many on a daily basis. I can assure that you would not regret making me staff on the server, I always do my best to get to know people and make friends. I have been on the server a while now I know how things work, and.... I was staff for a day on Christmas, *cough cough* :P I know the staff members are the face of the server and are the ones everyone looks up to, I think I am a person that meets the requirements to be a staff member and I hope you consider me for this position. I appreciate everything the current staff do for the server and I hope to be one of them someday. Theres not much I could say that I didn't say in my last application so I will leave it at that. c: Thank you and have a great day! Oh and.... CAKE :D
Last edited by Silent_Ninja_Fox on Wed Aug 06, 2014

Re: My Application(Cancelled)

Postby Cobra2354 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:23 pm

You shouldn't of canceled it, you're a kind and generous player that would have made a good mod in my opinion! :D

Return to Assistant Applications