Nunyabiznezzdude's Assistantinience Application

Interested in becoming a server assistant? Write your application here.

Nunyabiznezzdude's Assistantinience Application

Postby nunyabiznezzdude » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:10 pm

Hi! My name (well, username) is nunyabiznezzdude! I currently am a VIP on FrostCraft, and I have grown to love it! My first time playing was about a year or so ago, when a friend of mine, Cockatricevenom, asked me to join it. I played for an hour but hadn't really gotten into it, I was interested in this server I used to devote my entire afternoons to. Sadly, that server has since been discontinued for months now, and no other servers I played on were active anymore. I figured I might as well give this one another shot, and I must say the amount of effort put into this server is phenomenal! I've decided that this server is my favorite, and I would absolutely love to become a staff member to help it grow. I'm not coming to you with this request without experience, however. That server I previously mentioned, I was a Moderator on there. Now this server has more to offer than the one in question did, so I am confident I can do more for this server than my last one. Heck, on that one only OP players could use /back! However, that's all in the past, and I have been on here for I think 4 months. Thank you for reading this and please respond when you can. Have a nice day! :D

Return to Assistant Applications