Application for the role of Assistant

Interested in becoming a server assistant? Write your application here.

Application for the role of Assistant

Postby davidtig » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:39 am

Hi! I've been playing on FC for the last 4 months (maybe 5? I can't be sure), and I genuinely feel that it is a community of great people playing a great game, on a great server.

The sense I get from other players is that I'm generally respected and viewed as a stable, supportive player. I try to keep things light and fun, while upholding the rules, as the rules are what keep the game fun and fair for everyone.

I'm fairly consistently on throughout the week in the evenings, and I try to help new players as well as established players feel at home and make FC a community to come back to.

davidtig

Re: Application for the role of Assistant

Postby DragonBoy1031 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:32 pm

I second the self-nomination. I believe that davidtig is an active member of the Frostcraft community and is ready to become staff. He is definitely active and responsible enough to uphold the law while also keeping the mood light. Even though I have barely talked with him I think he would be good as a co-leader.

Postby TigerEchs » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:08 am

i am on alot, most every night tig
u r on an help. why try for more than that when u wont help anymore if u do? tell me why i should be the new assistant

Postby Spyfiend13 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:17 pm

David is certainly an excellent member of the server, and if I had to choose someone to try and stop a rule-breaking, it would be him.
-Spyfiend13

Return to Assistant Applications