Yet another assistant application.

Interested in becoming a server assistant? Write your application here.

Yet another assistant application.

Postby halfjarrod » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:43 am

This is an application obviously for the role of assistant. I have been with Frostcraft for years and have enjoyed lots but I would be lying through my teeth if I did not say I disliked other things. I am not going to do what I have previously and said only good things. While I have been a great player who does not get into (serious) trouble, I'm also viewed as abrasive and hard by some and by trouble makers, downright unfair. I accept this but I am also playful when those who break the rules over and over when they know they cannot be punished at the time are not online. I made the mistake of playing around the one time I was accepted, but I will not do it again knowingly and on purpose. I am not going to promise I will not make mistakes on accident because that is human nature. I love this server and I like most of the players on it. but I still would like to do even more than I currently can and do. Thank you for reading and considering, and those players who read this, please leave comments. And let it be known... Cake
Forever but never, Forgotten yet remembered, Ripped apart and sewn back together.

Return to Assistant Applications