Update Ftb?

Use this forum to discuss the current ModPack server.

Update Ftb?

Postby Brecert » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:15 pm

So recently on the ftb launcher they have moved to 1.7 packs and are planning to stop updating the 1.6 packs soon will the server go to monster or something like that? I would be very happy if this where to happen as I would be able to use updated mods and some glitches fixed... as I also beat the enderdragon and even though I am not endgame I cannot find any iridium anywhere after hours of quarrying there was none Idk maybe im just not patient enough :P.
Im also just kinda addicted to snow cookies but they aren't in 1.5
Edit: Just released that there is no gregtech phew and that I need to use a mass fab for iridium also I am now endgame with a vajra and such... I actually don't care if we restart or not now xD this is the furthest I got in ftb evarrr xD
☺ME☻
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
╠ YOU WOULDNT PUNCH A SHEEP WOULD YOU? ╣
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Re: Update Ftb?

Postby Brecert » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:43 pm

It might be time to update to 1.7 packs? -Bump-
☺ME☻
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
╠ YOU WOULDNT PUNCH A SHEEP WOULD YOU? ╣
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Re: Update Ftb?

Postby Zutai » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:39 pm

It would be nice to have all the mods activated too. the mnajor reason i head to the neath in unleashed, is to mine the neather ores. you get far more out of the blocks, when they are from the nether. moving to the 1.7 (if you have no already. i just use the recomended, so you could be on 1.2 for all i know, as i play :P) most of what you would need to refresh, is the extra worlds, and not the main world. most of the change there, would be the added things we can build. like the advanced enchanting table, that lets you pick your enchantments :P

Return to ModPack Server